Where Is My Store?

gapetrov

Question

8 answers to this question

They recovered my store, i asked them via facebook... Two days later i got answer from support what im talking about, that my store is working :D Facebook seems to be the fastest and most effective way.

anyway you you were noticed about store going to be removed 14days and 7days before it happened, but its in spam folder and none reads spam folder. (e-mail).

is there a particular reason why they are deleting stores?

Hi,

This is your last chance to enjoy your Cloud store!

You have 7 days left to log in and manage your store.

If you don't connect to your store within this timeframe, we'll have to delete it for security reasons. Take action, go to your store now!

Hey, what's happening? My store torbabilki.com (torbabilki.pswebshop.com) disappeared. What's the problem? My store was active and i have never received any warning it would be deleted. Please tell me what is going on.

me too...spent hours making banners setting up categories and my store has apparently been gone for a while now...WTF?

Hi,

This is your last chance to enjoy your Cloud store!

You have 7 days left to log in and manage your store.

If you don't connect to your store within this timeframe, we'll have to delete it for security reasons. Take action, go to your store now!

well considering the first couple of posters stated they had active stores, your information about logging into and managing the store seems a bit off.  If it were me, I would want a better explanation of why more store is deleted.