One Login, Multiple Customers - For A Sales Representative.

I'm toying with an idea and I´m not sure if it would be possible.

Our company supplies drink products to bars and restaurants, normally a sales representative would visit the customer to take their order and they then pass the order to our office for processing. Some customers use our Prestashop store to place orders directly to the office.

What im looking for is a way for the sales reps to use the Prestashop store to place their customers orders for them, Ideally the sales rep would have a single login, then an option to choose the customer they wish to place an order. Each customer has specific pricing so this would have to be reflected too.

The only way I see to make this work is to create an account with a unique email for each customer, and the sales rep would have to logout and login for each customer they visit.

Anyone here have any ideas how to make this work?

For anyone interested, I have a workaround for this: 

I have created individual accounts for each customer, then on a Windows 10 tablet, created a user profile in chrome for each account, with my store logged in and set as the homepage for each account, and a folder on the desktop with a Chrome user profile icon for each customer.

Could your sales rep not just create the order in the back office? That is what we do

My Reps are really not the brightest of people, and I need the ordering process as simple as possible. I also use a modified bookmark module that doubles up as regular item shopping list that makes it much faster for anyone to place an order...

post-803218-0-45679500-1453217215_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt TBG (see edit history)