[Solved] Double Shipping Calculate

The Last week I saw that my website calculate double shipping.

That's when the customer orders two products, one parcel and one letter post. It counts on shipping cost together.

And they are spontaneously split into two orders, but they get settled as one order . (So you get higher costs)

This is obviously not the intention, but how do I get it back in one order.

I have nothing else changed in the system.

I wish it calculated the total weight, the correct shipping and therefore they do not split up. Logically it would here, It puts them together in the parcel.

This happens in Prestashop 1.6.1.2. This I've now been updated to 1.6.1.4, but I fear that the problem 's in there.

Who can help me?

Tanks before.

Edited by Frits van Leeuwen (see edit history)

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.9, I have an issue regarding double shipping. I have shipping price calculated depending on order total price, but in my store as the orders get spitted due to some out of stock product, the shipping charges get applied in both the orders. My shipping login is,

if the order price < 200$ the shipping charge is 7$ and if order price is >=200$, then the shipping price will be 5$,  Suppose an order of price 300$ get devided into 2 parts 180 and 120, then shipping charges get applied to both orders which is more than the shipping charge applied in the non splitted orders.

Can anyone help how to manage this. We are facing the problem due to this double shipping charge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...