Error Accessing Modules In The Backoffice...

Hi!

I've just installed a theme (Extrastore) but when I try to ckick on Modules in the Backoffice, I'm just receiving the following error message:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/dev.dvd-shoppen.com/modules/wtbanner/sql/SampleData.php:

Cannot redeclare class SampleDataBanner

The link is: ...administration/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=3298ac191788643f5ba022a1e919d45b

I've contacted the developer and waiting for an answer, but my question for the moment is, if there is any other way to disable a module (rather than in Modules in the backoffice)?

And since this is on a testsite, would it be easier just to copy Prestshop 1.6.1.3 (once again) through FTP and which files shold I then copy to try to solved to problem above?

Thanks

skalman63

• 7 months later...

Hello. I hope it is ok to continue on this thread. I am receiving the following when I try to access Modules in Back Office:

Any ideas? I am not a programmer, just a web designer / integrator swatting flies using error reporting. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Can't DROP 'id_attribute'; check that column/key exists

ALTER TABLE `pr_layered_product_attribute` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id_attribute`, `id_product`), DROP KEY `id_attribute`, ADD UNIQUE KEY `id_attribute_group` (`id_attribute_group`,`id_attribute`,`id_product`)

at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

786.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {787.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();788.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);789.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {790.             if ($sql) {791.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');792.             }793. 794.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());795.         }796.     }

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, 

i have the same issue with my prestashop 1.6.1.11, everything seems to work fine except when trying to access the module section i get this: 

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/cockpits/public_html/modules/spverticalmenu/Verticalmenu.php:
Redefinition of parameter $id_shop

i dont know what to do, any help will be appreciated. 

many thanks

Sam