Pin Code Based Delivery

I wanted to deliver to only certain pincodes in my city. What is the easiest way to achieve this? 

Prestashop 1.6

Free Template

I've been searching everywhere and couldnt find nothing, It would be great if you guys can help me out, thank you,

Is there any other way than a paid module, other ways that can include maybe are a pop up box whenever the customer visits the website asking for the pin code to start shopping or another way is at the check out selecting the areas that i delivery something like that. Can you please suggest on this?

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Even I am looking for a free solution to let users check for PIN code for delivery  availability check. Please help as this one is one features that is super essential still and not even a single free option I am able to locate for Prestashop .

If you believe in your business model then a small investment to make it work is essential. If you don't purchase the module (there are similar ones available, but all do cost) then you cant run your business and you cant earn money. Make the small investment in the module, start selling, start earning money