sum4444

[Free Module] Facebook Login / registration

Facebook Login/Registration FREE module (PrestaShop 1.5.x - 1.7.x)

This module allows your customers to register or login using their Facebook account.

The module has a custom hook, which allows to display the login button in any page and position.

facebook_login.jpg.e67c7b0ef8821c563b68110fbbe4068d.jpg

VIEW DEMO

Changelog:

Version 1.0.0:
 * Initial release.

Version 1.1.0:
 * Added PrestaShop 1.7 support

* Bug fixes / improvements.

Version 1.1.1:

* Improvments

hifacebookconnect_v1.1.1.zip

Edited by sum4444

dear bro thanks for this module.  I am facing one issue with module.  if any facebook id without email adress try to sign in with this facebook connect feature nothing happens mean he cant login or register in site.   i have tried one fb id without email address.  all facebook users are not with email ids, they use mobile numbers to log in also.  so plz help to rectify this issue.  plz tell me any changes to be made in coding if necessary.  thank you.  

plzzzzzz someone expert reply if user without email id on facebook how this plugin will work ???????????

Hi,

We're going to update the module which will have a fix for that.

Thanks.

Simply add the custom hook in authentication.tpl file

I added the hook to authentication.tpl. I can see the fb login button. I have enabled the quest visitors can place orders without registering. My problem is that the fb login is in the bottom of the page after the quest account form. How can I put the FB login button between register new user and quest form.

Hi,

I tried to install and enable custom position, then added the hook {hook h="hiFacebookConnect"}  to default bootstrap authentications.tpl file, but it did not appear. Would you please share a link to the most up to date file, just in case, and provide a step by step installation guide, please? If possible a video or screenshots would be great :) 

I got stuck at a field facebook id... did not know what to put there.

Thanks!

Regards,

Bonjour,

Ne fonctionne pas clic dessus rien ce passe même personnalisé savez vous vient le problème

Merci  :)

Can you please share your website URL?

Thanks.

plz help me no login only page refresh

My e-mail address is being done with automatic login first register

Please send me your website URL so I can check the issue.

I added the hook to authentication.tpl. I can see the fb login button. I have enabled the quest visitors can place orders without registering. My problem is that the fb login is in the bottom of the page after the quest account form. How can I put the FB login button between register new user and quest form.

Hi,

Simply change the hook location in Authentication.tpl

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried to install and enable custom position, then added the hook {hook h="hiFacebookConnect"}  to default bootstrap authentications.tpl file, but it did not appear. Would you please share a link to the most up to date file, just in case, and provide a step by step installation guide, please? If possible a video or screenshots would be great :)

I got stuck at a field facebook id... did not know what to put there.

Thanks!

Regards,

Hi,

In module Configuration page there is a Video how to Create and configure Facebook App.

Thanks.

Hi,

In module Configuration page there is a Video how to Create and configure Facebook App.

Thanks.

Hey, 

Thanks, I checked the video, created an app on facebook, obtained the ID, pasted the ID into the module, activated it and set location to custom. Then did that again: default bootstrap/authentication.tpl and inserted {hook h="hiFacebookConnect"} yet there is no change, still cannot see the button. What am I missing? 

Thanks!

Regards,

Hey, 

Thanks, I checked the video, created an app on facebook, obtained the ID, pasted the ID into the module, activated it and set location to custom. Then did that again: default bootstrap/authentication.tpl and inserted {hook h="hiFacebookConnect"} yet there is no change, still cannot see the button. What am I missing? 

Thanks!

Regards,

Hi,

Make sure to clear smarty caches from Backoffice->Advanced parameters->Performance tab.

hello, I followed the instructions of installation and configuration, but the module still does not work. :wacko: It Requires SSL certificate on the WebSite? Thank you

hello, I followed the instructions of installation and configuration, but the module still does not work. :wacko: It Requires SSL certificate on the WebSite? Thank you

No, it does not require SSL certificate.

Can you please share your website URL?

how can i get "sign in with facebook" this logo??? i have installed, but only have facebook icon on the top right of website, I would like the icon with words"sign in with facebook"

Sign in with Facebook

We'll have a new version very soon, which will let you to choose small or big buttons.

Hi. Im trying to test Your module in PS 1.5.6.2 and got

"No template for module hifacebookconnect"

after successful instalation. any hints?

The module built for PrestaShop 1.6

We'll update it very soon for PrestaShop 1.5

Facebook Login/Registration FREE module (PrestaShop 1.6.x)

This module allows your customers to register or login using their Facebook account.

The module has a custom hook, which allows to display the login button in any page and position.

VIEW DEMO

Hi super hero (sum4444), this module isn't working for me here is my shop URL its a testing server http://8daysaweek.in/frenchbob_geek. Please Help me out.

Hi....

I have a problem when checkout :(. It seems that my prestashop has losted Class 'BaseFacebook' when logout... 

Only me with this problem??

HI, the module sometimes work, sometimes no.

I dont know why. I've pres 1.6.1.4.

I've configurated the app and set the id app in the module, but i dont know what to do.

HI, the module sometimes work, sometimes no.

I dont know why. I've pres 1.6.1.4.

I've configurated the app and set the id app in the module, but i dont know what to do.

I have similar problem but it was resloved by... browser setting. Its releated with browser Privacy settings - Disallow user tracking or something like that. If enabled the facebook js file wil not be loaded and popup login window will not work. Check also is Your app is enabled for public use!

Hope this help :)

I have similar problem but it was resloved by... browser setting. Its releated with browser Privacy settings - Disallow user tracking or something like that. If enabled the facebook js file wil not be loaded and popup login window will not work. Check also is Your app is enabled for public use!

Hope this help :)

Hi, tnx for reply.

The app semmes to be active and i tried with different browsers (chrome, ie, edge, firefox, safari), the problem remains.

Plz Help Me 

Getting error URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Plz Check it on www.ibrstore.com

Hello

Thanks for your free module :)

I just wonder. 

Can you use this module for new customer too or just log in?

I cant use it for first time register. 

Adress from facebook account to the customer is not showing up after log in with facebook

Edited by cooletin

Hum, I was happy yesterday because it though it was running correctly but that's not true.

I have a problem for the config of the facebook app: I do not know what to put in field "Valid OAuth redirect URIs"

on the Facebook Login Settings page (https://developers.facebook.com/apps/[myappid]/fb-login/settings/).

Can you help me?

Hum, I was happy yesterday because it though it was running correctly but that's not true.

I have a problem for the config of the facebook app: I do not know what to put in field "Valid OAuth redirect URIs"

on the Facebook Login Settings page (https://developers.facebook.com/apps/[myappid]/fb-login/settings/).

Can you help me?

Hi, there is no need "OAuth redirect URI", please use our new video for instructions: 

Hi, there is no need "OAuth redirect URI", please use our new video for instructions: 

Thanks for your reply.

But if I only do that, I obtain that error message when clicking on the Facebook login button:

URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Thanks for your reply.

But if I only do that, I obtain that error message when clicking on the Facebook login button:

URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Try to remove the current App that you created and start another one from scratch with all the steps from our video.

Try to remove the current App that you created and start another one from scratch with all the steps from our video.

That's exactly what I did after your first reply :-(

What I do not understand is how can Prestashop know that Facebook validated the login, and how/where/when is invocated the script hifacebookconnect/ajax/facebookConnect.php that should create new user, ...