Mobile Theme Not Working

Hi,

I have a problem with the mobile theme of my ecommerce.

It was working fine few days ago but now, if I open the site with my phone or with the Chrome inspector device mode, it shows only the header.  If I tick the device mode in my phone, the site works.

From what I can see from the inspector, there are failed call for the css because the url isn't generated properly: normally it is mysite.com/themes/themename/css/mycss.css , in my case it is mysite.com/themes//css/mycss.css.

As a consequence, I think there is the same problem also with all the theme files.

Has anyone a hint on the cause?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

UPDATE: I found to have this error:

http://www.mysite.tld/themes/<br /><b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: LEO_THEMENAME in <b>/home/user/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>144</b><br /><br /><b>Notice</b>:  Trying to get property of non-object in <b>/home/user/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>144</b><br />/css/responsive.css

(found activating debug, all this string was in place of "themename" in the css path)

Edited by mirko-l (see edit history)