Server Error 500 After Upgrading Newsletter-Module In Module-Config-Tool In Backffice

HI,

I've installed Prestashop 1.6.1.1

After I have upgraded the Newsleter-module in the BackOffice of Prestashop (modules) with one click I couldnt Access the modules-tool anymore. Now there is an Server Error 500 ?

Its  no more possible to deaktivate the upgraded Module because of this Error. 

I think it is very bad when  the upgrade from one module that worked before causes the Problem, that the modules-menu in BackOffice does not work anymore,

Anyone had the same Problem after the automatic upgrade or can help me to localize the Problem?

Thank you very much

Tom

Thank you for your reply.I have tried this, but the 500 error was already present. After I have restored the backup everything worked fine without the updates.

After I tried to make the update of the modules that worked before  in Modules section the error accurs again. It seems that it i not a Problem of a specific addon but theres a Problem with the BackOffice-modules-section.

I will  install a "Testshop" with same configuration an try to reproduce this error, maybe ist possible for me to figure out the reason of this malfunction.