Image Importing In Csv On 1.6.3

msward

HI,

I spent 2 weeks trying to get a CSV to import and the images to come in as well, finally got it to work and went on designing the program I was working on to create the product to sell and exports them to a CSV.

Finished that an gone back to import the products and now although nothing has changed (I even went back to an old backed up version of the program I am developing from then to try, the one I used when it worked) but now the images wont come in and just give the usual error on import.

All the product come in perfectly with all their data but no pictures.

So far :

1. Have tried http://sportsphotography.com/import/picturename
                      http://futurescopecomputers.co.uk/import/picturename (in case they needed to be on another domain)
                      ../import/picturename

2. Checked the directory had 777 permissions

3. increased the file size on the php and time limit (the files are tiny 240 x 240 in size)

4. I can manually add them via the control panel and they import and work fine

Any ideas as this seems to be a real problem in Prestashop, I have no idea what I did the first time, I just tried everything I could and finally it did work 100% and as I said, I have not changed the part of my program that creates the export file, its a visual FoxPro app and simply does a copy to file xxx deli so nothing has changed there.

Example of my CSV is attached

Go on make my Christmas and help me out !, I am losing the will to live on this one, thought I had it all cracked and ready to launch, I am selling photographs so its pretty important I can display product images.

Thanks is advance.

PRODUCTCSV.zip