cart problem

DCR

Hello everyone!

I am new in prestashop I am from greece.
I start to setup a shop and I try the cart and when I hit cart or checkout it doesn't open me any page like there is no such page.

my site is http://mayfairshop.byethost8.com please go there and try to add the item in the cart and go to checkout to see what is going on.

I just realize that neither the contuct us form open... Why all of that?

And another question (little bit off-topic) I have problem with greek meta-tags,I write greek and at source code after load says

<meta name="keywords" content="σπίτι, μεγαλύτερη, ποικιλία, έπιπλα, κρεββάτια, σαλόνια, εξοπλισμό κουζίνα, πιάτα, κρύσταλλα, μαχαιροπήρουνα, μαχαίρια, πιρούνια, πηρούνια, ποτήρια, ποτήρι" /> 

but no greek appear it appear something like that "& sigma;& pi;ί& tau;& iota;" (without spaces)

If no answer for the second one I will post new topic.

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I am new in prestashop I am from greece.
I start to setup a shop and I try the cart and when I hit cart or checkout it doesn't open me any page like there is no such page.

my site is http://mayfairshop.byethost8.com please go there and try to add the item in the cart and go to checkout to see what is going on.

And another question (little bit off-topic) I have problem with greek meta-tags,I write greek and at source code after load says
<meta name="keywords" content="σπίτι, μεγαλύτερη, ποικιλία, έπιπλα, κρεββάτια, σαλόνια, εξοπλισμό κουζίνα, πιάτα, κρύσταλλα, μαχαιροπήρουνα, μαχαίρια, πιρούνια, πηρούνια, ποτήρια, ποτήρι" /> 

but no greek appear it appear something like that "& sigma;& pi;ί& tau;& iota;" (without spaces)

If no answer for the second one I will post new topic.

Thank you!