Simple Design Changes - Hard For Beginner

Hello Community,

I'm very new to the prestashop and have only web development basic skills. I just want to change some labels and to remove some lines using the default bootstrap theme (see screenshots). My questions is: How can I find the files and modules responsible for the design (do I have to look in *css, *.php or some *js file? Here are the quite simple changes)?

post-1160630-0-14722900-1450858453_thumb.jpg

post-1160630-0-78303900-1450858497_thumb.jpg

Thanks razaro, this is a nice module. Unfortunately, the elements (simple label "quantity" or in German "Menge") I'm looking for are not within another module. I've tried to search all files for the label string "quantity" but I've found to many.

Furthermore, the cart-popup doesn't open anymore since I've installed the "What is this Module" module.

In order to learn how templates work, I've changed the label line in: /themes/default-bootstrap/product.tpl - file

<div class="product_attributes clearfix">
<!-- quantity wanted -->
{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
<p id="quantity_wanted_p"{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) || !$product->available_for_order || $PS_CATALOG_MODE} style="display: none;"{/if}>
<label for="quantity_wanted">{l s='SOMETHING DIFFERENT'}</label>

But there are no differences on my shop. Does I have to reload the theme somehow?

Edited by helge577 (see edit history)

Sorry for not be more on subject.

Yes you have to check product.tpl  but also make notice that in product.js that price is changed 

dynamically if product have combination.

Also if changes are not showing try to clear cache in back office advanced parameters > performance, top right corner.