Issue With Horizontal Menu Icon [Prestashopdatabaseexception] Access Denied For User 'cl50-X-Prest

I encounter this error after when i tried to change my default currency to dollarwebsite is aso-iyi.com

Whenever i click on one of the horizontal menu icon (e.g african prints) it will display the following line of code below

themes am using is default bootstrap

Prestashop 1.6 version

I have confirm my db username and password through settings.inc.php its the same with my msql username and password and i have changed it to my ftp username and password it still doesnt work.

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Access denied for user 'cl50-x-prest-xxx'@'%' to database 'cl50-x-prest-xxx'

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE ps_cat_restriction ENGINE=MEMORY

SELECT DISTINCT cp.id_product, p.id_manufacturer, product_shop.condition, p.weight FROM ps_category_product cp

INNER JOIN ps_category c ON (c.id_category = cp.id_category AND

c.nleft >= 10

AND c.nright <= 11

AND c.active = 1)

INNER JOIN ps_product_shop product_shop ON (product_shop.id_product = cp.id_product

AND product_shop.id_shop = 1)

INNER JOIN ps_product p ON (p.id_product=cp.id_product)

WHERE product_shop.`active` = 1 AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")

throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

635. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

check my website for more proper explanation

www-aso-iyi.com click on african prints at the horizontal menu

Will appreciate so much

post-1135166-0-36447200-1450765835_thumb.jpg

I didnt make use of any comma ?Is only the homepage thats still working. The category and horizontal menu is still down .TrHow can I check my database user setting and password, I have checked my database through hosting cpanel this was the username I saw there which was the same with what I have in settings.inc.php currently.

I will like you to explain step by step detail for me how can recheck the current priviledge given to my user and how to change the db user setting to admin to suit any task. Thanks

I didnt make use of any comma ?Is only the homepage thats still working. The category and horizontal menu is still down .TrHow can I check my database user setting and password, I have checked my database through hosting cpanel this was the username I saw there which was the same with what I have in settings.inc.php currently.

I will like you to explain step by step detail for me how can recheck the current priviledge given to my user and how to change the db user setting to admin to suit any task. Thanks

a couple things

1) confirm the user name once again.  The error says 'cl50-x-prest-xxx' but you said 'cl50-a-prest-sp6'.  Make sure the settings have the correct information

Access denied for user 'cl50-x-prest-xxx'@'%' to database 'cl50-x-prest-xxx'

2) The error also says that it is trying to create a temporary database table.  Maybe your mysql account does not have permissions to create temp tables

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE ps_cat_restriction ENGINE=MEMORY

How i solve the horizontal menu not displaying and whenever I click on it THAT WILL DISPLAY DATABASE EXCEPTION ERRROR...ACCESS DENIED.

i first confirm my user database name, database name and password at /public_html/config/settings.inc.php with the one i have at my control panel hosting account. When it is the same

and the problem still persist, i disable my horizontal menu module at module section then i go through my /public_html/config/defines.inc.php line 29 and line 36 i set them to false then i go to the back office .. CLICK ON preference then click on seo & url to check if there is any conflicting url then i saw A third party payment module page and order module having the same url of "order-confirmation" then i changed the third part payment url since is a third party module and i install it new then i enable my horizontal menu module back then everything started working perfectly