I'm in the process of upgrading a site from version 1.4.6.2 to 1.6.1.3 using the 1 Click Upgrade module. The upgrade seems to have gone smoothly - at least I did not encounter any errors.  

The main problem I'm having at the moment is authenticating customer logins. The site uses a custom theme someone developed; I think that is where the issue lies, but I'm not sure which file(s) I need to modify in order to fix it.  I enabled debugging mode so I can see the error.  This is what is displayed when I press the login button after entering a customer user name and password:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/controllers/AuthController.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/classes/ControllerFactory.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/controllers/AuthController.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/classes/ControllerFactory.php on line 43

I appears that it is looking for AuthController.php in the root of /controllers/, which is where it was on 1.4, but of course now it is /controllers/front/ on 1.6. How can I modify the theme so that is uses the updated path(s)?