Theme Wow

Looks nice and the RWD is well crafted. I would ask the author to show the one page checkout version of the cart, unless of course you want to use the old fashioned 5-step.

And when buying a theme there's a question about the language. What will be your store's language?

The point is that the very pretty font that is used may not have all non latin characters, and if your language has them they may look very nasty and you would need to look for replacement fonts. I see the author uses 'Montserrat' font. By default it has only standard latin alphabet. 

• Like 1

Looks nice and the RWD is well crafted. I would ask the author to show the one page checkout version of the cart, unless of course you want to use the old fashioned 5-step.

And when buying a theme there's a question about the language. What will be your store's language?

The point is that the very pretty font that is used may not have all non latin characters, and if your language has them they may look very nasty and you would need to look for replacement fonts. I see the author uses 'Montserrat' font. By default it has only standard latin alphabet. 

Thank you (Dzięki!) Daresh for your answer, is there any better way than "old fashioned" 5 step?

Actualy our main language will be english, but due to our international shop character (mostly souvenirs for foreigners) would be also nice to have it in french, german, russian and polish. I really like theme, so i might look for a diferent font intead. I'm graphic designer, so maybe I will manage to find something suitable.