Help: Spinning Save Button Also On Ps 1.6.1.3

I am on 1.6.1.3 and the save buttons are spinning on product edit.

Tried all the mentioned things I've found on the web but the buttons keeps on spinning and spinning. I am really frustrated right now. cause all the other shops I am taking care of haven't got this issue (most 1.6.0.x and one on 1.6.1.2).

Anyone got a clue?

Edited by MPenseur (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I cant even get it to stop spinning on new install of latest version. What do I have to get my hosting provider to look for to solve the spinning save button in products. Using php 5.4 but have tried all.

the same as for  MPenseur i suggest to

turn on browser console (ctrl+shift+j in chrome)

and try to reproduce issue,

then paste report here

This is the error from chrome

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 GET http://www.foxsecuritygroup.com.au/fox/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&t…=0&action=Shipping&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1452140739756&_=1452140737125 500 (Internal Server Error)send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4n.extend.ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4ProductTabsManager.display @ products.js:117ProductTabsManager.displayBulk @ products.js:166(anonymous function) @ products.js:208
products.js:177 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined(anonymous function) @ products.js:177j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2x @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4b @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4
VM335:2 'webkitMovementX' is deprecated. Please use 'movementX' instead.
VM335:2 'webkitMovementY' is deprecated. Please use 'movementY' instead.

spinerror.png

When it does work I dont get the 500 error and the save doesnt. I notices sometimes when the module direcetory loads slow I also get one of those 500 errors. What is causing this intermittently 

update:   It seems to be memory problems on shared hosting. They have increased it to max but same problem

[:error] [pid 220324:tid 140513649813248] (12)Cannot allocate memory: [client 172.192.213.41:54202] couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/foxsecuritygroup/public_html/fox/index.php, referer: http://www.foxsecuritygroup.com.au/fox/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=b15c85bff6a0a44517f24327c42a90dc

Is there anyway to get prestashop to use less memory
Edited by foxnetwork (see edit history)

Hi Vekia, i also have the same problem since the upgrade to 1.6.4

Here is the result from the consol:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

price.js:132

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toFixed' of undefined

calcPriceTI @ price.js:132

(anonymous function) @ VM1136:4

j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

k.add @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

n.fn.ready @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

(anonymous function) @ VM1136:2

(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

n.extend.globalEval @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

n.fn.extend.domManip @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

n.fn.extend.append @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

n.access @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

n.fn.extend.html @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

$.ajax.success @ products.js:127

j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

x @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

b @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

Could you see an issue or some advise to fix this problem?

I'm having the same problem.  I've tried a few tutorials but no success.  Cleared cache, manually replaced default/theme and controller/admin folders.  Reset Chrome,  Tried different computers.

When I inspect the Network I can see 8 of the tabs show 500 errors.  I'm also seeing Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined products.js:177.

post-918178-0-08263600-1452538568_thumb.png

Product page is becoming unresponsive while trying to save any product information. And it is taking almost 73seconds to save.

Unable to add 'Attachments' In product page is not working.

After upgrade 1.6.1.1 to 1.6.1.3 I have enabled the debug profile and php error on. No error in back-office. How to solve this issues.

On product edit endless "Spinning Save Button" on PS 1.6.1.3 after upgrades the ps version and not updating the features values in back office and unable add the multiple attachment in back-office.

PHP version 5.5.29
Memory limit 1024M
Max execution time 60

Please let me know how to solve this issues. There is no error in backoffice.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I had the same issue with the forever spinning save button. I am under Prestashop 1.6.1.2.

I paid the Prestashop support package and had them trying to find a solution for two months but nothing worked.

A friend of mine finally recommended this compagny : http://www.prestatoolbox.fr/

They were absolutely fantastic! they fixed my issue in a few hours.

Basically they checked everything on my website and took off from my FTP repertory the files -admin, -class, and -js and replaced them by the original files from Prestashop 1.6.1.2.

And it worked!!!

They also found a few more issues I had on my website and fixed them as well...

Very effective, very nice, I cannot recommend them enough. I have decided that if I have any problem in the future with Prestashop I will only work with them.

• 2 weeks later...

problem is for back office so we cant check it, i think ;)

turn on browser console (ctrl+shift+j in chrome)

and try to reproduce issue,

then paste report here

Hi, pls i have the same problem . and i really dont understand all this. shld i give you my details so you can check for me pls. am so frustrated right now.