Module Need Refund Within 2 Days Of Purchase

tosurajitc

Hi,

Can anyone help me to know the refund process of a newly bought module.

I bought 'Rich Menu' on 18th December 2015, and just after buying it came to know its not compatable with Prestashop 1.6.1.3. I contacted Developer on 18th, but after more than 24 hours there is no response.

I wanted to get the refund and wanted to buy 'Advanced Top Menu - Responsive'.

My details:

Order #392864.

Edited by tosurajitc (see edit history)

I would first suggest posting this in the correct forum (Addons Website).  I would also suggest that you remove your email address from your post, it would not be required

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/189-addons-website/

I assume the module you refer to is this one.  The module page states compatibility only through PS v1.5.6.2.  Are you saying that Prestashop changed this after you complained it did not work?  Or are you saying you did not properly read the product details and this is your mistake?

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/4556-rich-menu.html

Hi Bellini - Thanks very much for your response.

Yes you are right, i didn't follow the compatibility of the module during my purchase. I understand its my mistake, but immediately after purchase I intimated the developer via Prestashop addon. Unfortunately never got any response from them.

I wanted to know shall I be penalised due to a small mistake i.e. I overlooked the compatibility during purchase ?

What shall I do now to get the refund ?

Support usually does not work 24/7. We are simple people who work for 8hours or so and go back to our families. 

You bought it on Friday, so developer might be out of office for the whole weekend. 

There are also such things as national holidays and so on.

The first thing you should do is to be patient. 

If there is no response in a week or so you can contact the PrestaShop support and complain about that developer. 

• Like 1