[Solved] Save And Stay, Save Button Turn Forever. I Can't Save Product Changes.

When I go to Catalog>Products and want to edit a product, I see the buttons "Save and Stay" and "Save" turning forever without stopping. As a result I can't save any changes to the product. Moreover I started to see also the formatting code together with the text inside the descriptions (see attached picture). I don't know if this has something to do with my problem, but my hoster moved me 2 days ago to a new server, and I am afraid that he probably did something wrong with the database.

I would appreciate any hints to solve the problem.

post-944306-0-93786100-1450172711_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarlosW (see edit history)

Not sure about the saving. Try searching the forum as I am sure I have read a few threads about that and I think 1.6.1.3 was suppose to correct it

As for the <div> issues. I sometimes get that and I do not know why it happens BUT i have found if you rename the controllers folder (so you do not lose anything) then download the version of prestashop you currently have installed, unzip it and then upload a fresh copy of the controller folder

Of course if you have made any changes to anything in the controller folder you will have to redo those

I tried solutions:

1) updating the AdminController.php with the file I found on another post.

2) updating to 1.6.1.3 with 1-click update, nothing again.

3) Checked my server logs for memory errors, nothing found.

4) Cleared smarty cache, nothing.

I tried solutions:

1) updating the AdminController.php with the file I found on another post.

2) updating to 1.6.1.3 with 1-click update, nothing again.

3) Checked my server logs for memory errors, nothing found.

4) Cleared smarty cache, nothing.

BUT: did you try my suggesting for the <div> issue?

My hoster webhosting4u.gr was kind enough to find a solution. He told me that there is some bug which has to do with the AJAX calls that somehow don't complete, so presta is waiting and waiting. He told me that he upgraded PHP to 5.5.30 and applied a solution find on Github. I am sorry but I don't know more technical details I am newbie and I heard about Github, but don't know what it is. Maybe more advance user encountering the same issue will be able to find also a solution there. I hope that the presta team will find a fix soon, cause otherwise presta is an awesome platform especially for new presta shoppers like me.

Haylau I thank you for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate your efforts !

I will now try to mark this post as SOLVED, I hope I find a way, because it was my first post....