How To Change The Url For Every Currency

Hi Mastah...

i have a question, can i make the currency in prestashop to be an unique link address. For example i have 2 currency in
my website, USD and SGD, i want to make my USD currency for my website to be www.awondaland.com/USD and
www.awondaland.com/SGD for other currency. Any suggestion for this? i'm appriaciate all the answer.

w8 for you guys feedback, have a nice day :)

Hi El patron, thanks for your time :)

Actually my problem is, i want every user come to my website can choose the currency first that related with their country

(i will made a landing pages for this, refer to this website http://www.thisisalovesong.com/. He made every currency to be

an unique link so that will be easy when i make a landing pages for this.)

Because now my default currency is IDR, and some user from other country is feel confused when doing payment in website. 

You have any advice for this sir? Big thanks for your answer.

Hi, the link points to just a different way to select 'language'  for example if I pick The Americas I get for example

http://www.thisisalovesong.com/en-us/product/PLAYA+BIKINI-1484&b=ubg6m0n9

notice the en-us  1) that is not currency but the IETF lang-country code.  PS would only use the en portion of the link.  2) The Americas well, this is going to insult many people in the America's...i.e Canadians, Mexicans, ColOmbians and many more who consider themselves to be part of the Americas.  lol

ok...so with PrestaShop, in basic install, and if you have multiple languages then PS will 1) do basic visitor language detect from browser language 2) if later release of PS it can set from browser language the currency or  3) use preferences-->geo location-->enable  then localization-->countries-->edit  a country and set it's default currency

so there are several options to have visitor select their currency both by auto detect methods and then of course theme having currency selector. 

I know that there this may not give you exactly like the linked shop but as for now PS  only supports two character language and not the IETF lang-country, I hope someday soon. :)