Localhost, Multistore, Mamp, Http Error 500

Hello, i am trying to configure a multistore setup localy but i keep receiving error 500 when i try to open the second store on my browser.

What i have done so far is : Created a new store under same group, disabled friendly url(so i dont have to resolve htaccess for now), added both domain in etc/hosts  & restarted apache. The first store loads correctly, the second one gives me error500.

I checked apache error_logs and i found: 

[Sat Dec 12 11:45:11.382352 2015] [:error] [pid 55495] [client 127.0.0.1:62336] PHP Warning:  require(/Users/myname/Sites/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/myname/Sites/index.php on line 27

[Sat Dec 12 11:45:11.382406 2015] [:error] [pid 55495] [client 127.0.0.1:62336] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/Users/myname/Sites/config/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:') in /Users/myname/Sites/index.php on line 27

The location of PS installation that the first store loads with no problem is under /Users/myname/Sites/prestashop/

Seems like the second store is looking somewhere else to load files. Any idea how or why is this caused?

Thanks,

C