Some bugs (?) after translation

Hello,

at 1st: thanks for an amazing FREE e-shop

and the 2nd: i've tried to translate the PrestaShop and after installation it seems there is some bugs...?

A) when in FrontOffice i'm switched to the translated version, thera are listed no countries in the listbox in the customer registration page - when i switch back to english its ok; when i switch to english and enter the address there, it works well - but trying after switching back to translation, it doesn't know the address entered in english :-(

B) there isn't correctly displayed diacritics (working with CP1250) - what need to be configured to display it correctly (not only on the web, but in PDF invoices as well)

C) when i'm trying to translate Modules (Tools -> Translations -> Module translations) it gives me strange errors before the title "Language:" (the last warning - the line 645 repeats some 30times!)

[tt]Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:xampphtdocsshopxxxadmintabsAdminTranslations.php on line 624

Warning: key_exists() [function.key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in C:xampphtdocsshopxxxadmintabsAdminTranslations.php on line 645

Warning: key_exists() [function.key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in C:xampphtdocsshopxxxadmintabsAdminTranslations.php on line 645[/tt]

Thanks a lot for your great job, and for your convenience...

Hi revehead!

First of all thanks for your help, we hope to have PrestaShop translated as soon as possible in other languages  :P

[li]For countries, we should provide soon a new list with each country name in is own language. Currently, you should be able to translate them in shipping section of the admin panel[/li]
    [li]UTF-8 is used everywhere in PrestaShop, could you post a sample here?[/li]
    [li]Could you send us your translation file?[/li]

Best regards,

Bruno Lévêque