Multistore And Friendly Urls Issue

Hello all,

it's really weird issue. We have a multistore that working fine.. but since today, some shops have no image and the products urls become /category/-.html 

We use Prestashop 1.6.0.6

I tried everything : regenerate the images, Disable/enable Multistore, Disable/Enable Friendly Urls... 

When i Disable the Friendly URL, the products images Appear but when i click to the product i get a 404 Error! 

This issue concerne only the products pages.. the CMS..etc all work fine!

Please any help!!

Hello there,

So now, i made an update of the Multi-store. I made the Default language as En,glish.. all start to work just fine.. but when i try the French Language or DE language.. i got a Question Mark on Images and Products URL become -.html Again..  you can check 

Any idea Please!! 

Hello there,

yes, it's working now after an update of Prestashop.. but the problem i face now, After i deleted the French Language and Re-uploaded it, I can't Add a SEO URL in French Language For a Categories.. i get this Error :

Le champ link_rewrite est invalide.

I had this problem when importing French lang and when checking directly in the database the link_rewrite values were either too long or they contained disallowed characters. Hope this helps.

Hello there,

thank you for your answer.. i tested this but all seem normal.. in fact the french Language was by default, but now i get the English as default one... i notice on the language area that the id1 and 2 disappear and the FR language got id 20! how can i edit that !?

What id does English have?

Did you install Prestashop in French or English?

Many references are made to the id of this language, so let's check database table ps_product_lang and see if we have 20 in there.

You can also check ps_lang to see what is not normal there.