No One Can Create An Account And Log In To My Store

Hello again

All I did was follow the link to your site

Added a product to the cart

Then entered all the relevant information

So, I do not know why you have a problem

PS. I am from the UK but registered as someone from your country

Paul

I can, like Paulito, create an account during checkout.  (not guest but non-guest checkout)

However  if I am 'not signed in', and go to bottom of page and click 'my account', then it only prompts me for login, not option to register if that is what you are talking about.

Also I don't see typical menu/header link to 'sign in' or when already 'signed in' to logout.  See back office-->modules-->User info block

It's almost all working..lol

Happy day, el

I got the same problem. When I clicked "sign in", or "my account", "my order", anything related to customer account, I would got HTTP500 error, saying either this web is under maintenance or there is an error. That means no one can create an account and no one can log into an already registered account. I just installed about 3 days ago with new version, which was released on 27 Nov. Would that be a common problem for new version? I have tried the old version and everything seems working properly. If anyone could help, that would be great. By the way, I have ben tried on different browses and also mobile.

I got the same problem. When I clicked "sign in", or "my account", "my order", anything related to customer account, I would got HTTP500 error, saying either this web is under maintenance or there is an error. That means no one can create an account and no one can log into an already registered account. I just installed about 3 days ago with new version, which was released on 27 Nov. Would that be a common problem for new version? I have tried the old version and everything seems working properly. If anyone could help, that would be great. By the way, I have ben tried on different browses and also mobile.

for 500 error, please see this post to get underlying php error.  Note: you may in the future consider a new post so more community review or your particular question.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

• 2 weeks later...