On Some Devices And In Some Countries Prices Are Shown Without Taxes

please provide examples and when possible the front office url for community to test.  The more information you provide including ps version, the better the community can help. 

is back office-->preferences-->geo location-->(enabled?)

or

is (for later 1.6 releases) back office-->localization-->localization-->set default country from visitors browser language (set to yes?)

Damn.  Looks like I lost my post with the full reply.

Ho hum, off we go again.

URL:  www.curzon.es

I first noticed the problem when viewing the site on my Tablet.  All the prices were published without VAT, although the prices are clearly marked as taxes included.  However on my laptop and mobile the prices are correct.

I spoke to our web design company who have raised the issue with Prestashop but to date they have had no reply ( 3 days!!)

I did some more research and asked family members from different countries to check the site.  The results were all over the place

Poland - tried a mobile and a laptop and everything was fine

UK - prices incorrect on a Tablet and a laptop

US - prices incorrect on an I-pad and a desktop

Geolocalization is not activated.

Set default country from browser language is set to YES, although I have seen posts which say setting it to NO solves the problema!

Help.  At the momento I stand to lose 21% on certain sales.

sorry you lost a post...that's frustrating

you said it yourself, "Set default country from browser language is set to YES, although I have seen posts which say setting it to NO solves the problema!"...

also make sure to 'disable' any countries you do not ship to, for those enabled edit each country and to set if how to display taxes (as per group)....

Note: you can only have different price (not counting taxes) if you have specific price by country, or some other 'by country' rule that affects price.

if you are losing 21% in sales, you may consider job offers section...you got cool products that everyone needs now that winter is coming...

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)

the 21% refers to the fact that PS is not showing Spanish tax on ANY product and thus offering my products 21% cheaper than they should be!!  For a company offering online shopping solutions they have dropped the ball big time.

So, are you saying that the set default language from browser should be set to NO?

I´ll go ahead and disable the other countries.

Thanks for your help