My Disappointment With Ps Addons Customer Service

Filosso

Hello.

I want to tell my unpleasant experience with Addons.

We bought the "Gift Card" Prestashop module. We chose it because we thought that having the direct support of Prestashop brand, would be better in case of problems. That was our first mistake.

The module never worked and still not working. We have contacted customer service and we have been asked to enter passwords. We gave them access to the "back office" and "FTP" and they did not solve anything, but even worse, they will not respond to any of our messages.

I really do not. I feel cheated and disappointed with PrestaShop Addons, and I see no choice but to put a lawsuit and a claim administratively.

I do not understand because they do not respond to messages, if all we ask is a solution.

Moreover I tried with the billing department to see if it was possible to recover the money invested in that module, to buy another company in another PSaddons. I do not ask my money back, but let me spend another product from the store, but even so, because the billing department, I have not received a response.

Are these the same people who give courses of "customer service"? ... I still can not believe it 

• Like 1