Issue When Rating Products

shacker

Hi. 

When a customer put a bad rating (less than 4 stars)  and you contact to change the rate, the new rate is not reflected in the support zone (in the tickets you can see the rate of the product provided by the current customer). So, is really updated or not?

And the rating stars are too small. As example, a customer want to put me 5 stars, he thinks that put 5 stars rating, and when i check, he put 4.5 stars. So is better to confirm the rating or put more big to avoid errors when rate, becouse ther stars are too small 

oui et il y a un autre gros problème, je l'ai connu récemment sur un module noté 5/5, avec quelques mauvaises notes (demande de mise à jour gratuite que j'ai refusé par exemple) le module est déscendu à 2/5. Le problème c'est que sur la fiche produit il y a marqué par exemple 2/5 (31 votes) et les nouveaux clients pensent que 31 personnes ont noté le module en moyenne 2/5 alors que c'est totalement faux !!!

Yes and there is another big problem, I've known him recently on a module rated 5/5, with a few bad notes (request a free update that I refused for example) the module is down to 2/5. The problem is that on the sheet ago marked for example 2/5 (31 votes) and new customers think that 31 people noted the module on average 2/5 while it is totally wrong!!!

• Like 1