Lightbox instead of thickbox?

You would need to edit your template files to include the light box javascript, and to edit the img tags to work with Lightbox. It wouldn't be too hard.

However from my quick look at both Thickbox and Lightbox, I think Thickbox seems faster and simpler. However lightbox did have some funky animation effects.

Thanks bramp. The problem with the Tickbox is that the images are 600x600. Even if the real image is 100x100 or 50000x50000000. I don't like that. i want something that will show the real size of the image.

Can someone please gimmie more details on this?

Thanks.

Isn't that because PrestaShop resizes all the images when you add them? If you look in the BackOffice->Preferences->Image, you will see a entry for ThickBox.

I believe you could change something in the template to show the original image. Infact quickly looking in product.tpl I see the line:

id}-{$image.id_image}-thickbox.jpg" rel="other-views" class="thickbox {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}">

if you change that to:

id}-{$image.id_image}.jpg" rel="other-views" class="thickbox {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}">

it might do what you want. Quickly testing on my site it didn't seem to work quite well. But I've changed many things on my site, so I might have broken something elsewhere.

I've put 2000x2000px max. for the thickbox and now my images won't load. lol. I just want the thickbox to be "SMART" and don't resize the image and just put them as their original resolution.

So can someone tell me how can I get the lightbox instead of the thickbox. Thanks.

Hi Amw :-)

now I am at home, (it's 1 AM here :-)
and no skype here.

and about the 20$ it's ok for me.
the question is to integrate it in PS.

I am using it with Rapidweaver; and really, the result is fantastic. it' really a pleasure to make nice effects. and in no time.