Watermark Not Functional - 1.6.1.2

Hi,

I have few days since I struggle with the watermark module. The data:

- site upgraded to 1.6.1.2 - all good untill image regeneration. Images are regenerating fast if watermark is disabled, but with watermak enabled images are not regenerated.. not even after 8 hours (I let the computer running), on local host. After 8 hours, I got an error:

Notice on line 272 in file /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/modules/watermark/watermark.php
[8] Array to string conversion

I don't now what to do now.. The last time I regenerated the images was in January this year, and worked just fine with prestashop 1.6.0.2 and standard theme. Now, with prestashop 1.6.1.2  is not working anymore.. Is this a common issue?

I already tried:

- using an older version of the module from a backup

- using an older version of the module from previous versions of prestashop, like 1.5.3

- using this version of the module - https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/260376-resizable-png-watermark-module-prestashop-15/

- disabled all modules

- tried to get the watermark module from prestashop 1.6 -- big surprise is not included anymore! What's up with that?

With older versions of the module, images are regenerated but watermark is not applied.

My test domain: www.bestflorist.ro

Please help..

Edited by x3n0m0rph (see edit history)

So if the watermark module is no longer provided with PS v1.6, then what version of the module are you trying to use in PS v1.6.1.2?  This might be a clue that the module no longer functions, or is no longer supported and these types of results should be expected.

If you feel strongly that the module IS supported but is broken, then you should create a ticket on the PS forge so PS developers can review the issue for you.

http://forge.prestashop.com

Hi,

I upgraded my shop on test domain from prestashop 1.6.0.2 to 1.6.1.2 , and the module (already installed at that time) has received an update. 

I think is still supported because is still receiving updates.. even if is not present in the 1.6 instalation pack...

And.. I have seen on the forum that other users have regenerated images with watermark in 1.6 version.

The module works if I manually add image to product.. I think the regeneration problem is just a bug... or it might be something wrong with my shop.

I tryed to regenerate before the upgrade and after - same result. Tryed again today.. same error:

Notice on line 272 in file /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/modules/watermark/watermark.php

[8] Array to string conversion

There is one error for every image..

• 1 year later...