The shops i build.... show me your shops!

wouter

Hi everybody,

Im verry impressed with PrestaShop, even the 0.9.5 version is working verry good for me. Installation was as easy as it can be, and so is styling it to fit my needs. Attached is an example of one of the shops i build using presta.

However, i now want to convince my boss to use PrestaShop as the default shopping system for our company. Im preparing a demo, but it would be verry usefull if i have some references to some live shops running on PrestaShop as a proof of functionality and stability.

If you would be so kind to post some links to you shops build in Presta it would sure help me selling the product to my boss. If we start using Presta as our base shop, we would be using it to setup numerous shops here in the Netherlands. Custom build modules and translations would ofcourse be shared with the community.

I hope ill get loads of answers to my request, so i can make my boss like PrestaShop as much as i do,

Wouter

201_98org8FiTGQ9yLiEFFOq_t

Here is another one of my projects. Unfortunately, nothing i live yet - so i can't share it with you. The screenshot you see here is a demo shop i build to convince my boss, and our customers to implement prestashop. Hope you like it.

205_WLDLtQEDV7hX1NtJzBJk_t

Hi everybody, here is another of my shops i am building using presta. The module you see on the top of the page is a "highlight' module im currently building. Hopefully it will be completed soon. Still need to fix the back-end for it though.

224_buaJcKrmkgZIfR2LGN9X_t

Oh man, i really love prestashop!

Because it's sooo easy to build a new template based upon the default one i can now build almost a shop a week. So this is great for me, and for my clients. Here is a screenshot of another website im currently building.

Kind regard!

Wouter

229_Bj4aGgPP3E9XC117wUia_t

Hi Wouter,

Very nice websites you build.

I also am very impressed by Prestashop. I am using Zen-Cart at the moment for my shops.

All the "difficulties" i have with zen-cart are potentially solved with Prestashop so i am eager to use it, i am only waiting for the fial version with SSL intergration in the shop before i make a switch.

How did you convince your customers to already start using Prestashop without SSL for the admin panel and account creation?

Ronald.

ps welke payment modules gebruik je voor presta?

Hoi Ronald,

Because of the scale of the websites I now made with Presta it's of no real importance to have SSL security. For some bigger customers we also use osCommerce, but I want to get rid of that as soon as possible.

Currently im using the paypal module, and the wiretransfer module as payment gateways. Im building an module to support iDeal payments als wel as some other modules, but because business is verry good at the moment, they aren't being developt as quickly as I would like to :)

Kind Regards,

Wouter

• 2 weeks later...