Bought Leotheme Bazic Theme But No Support Or Custom Work On My Problems

I bought the "Bazic" Theme by Leotheme and have some custom work on it. Like changing Mouse Effect colors, changing the position of the language selection. But the most annoying thing is there is an error at Chrome Browser while the Frontpage is loading. You see one picture over the complete display for about 0,5 seconds before the normal design of the page is displayed.  However I asked Leotheme for more than one week ago for custom work and fixing that error. they answered that they would fix the other problems for 70 $ . But nothing regarding the Google Chrome Error. And since then every Email I write to them does not get answered. I don`t know what to do anymore.  When I look at the Facebook page of Leotheme the last few comments are:: "Hi, I'm still waiting for support for Leo Citymart prestashop theme, ...We spoke via email but clearly I'm not getting the support promised while purchasing Your theme ..." (23.11.2015) "Still waiting for support. This kind of errors should not happen but when happening, someone should help since the theme was purchased some days ago..."(17.11.2015)

Does anyone know if Leotheme has difficulties just at time or if this is the standard customer care Leotheme offers its merchants. I really need to solve these problems.  

• 1 month later...