Displaying Currency Iso Code With Price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, El Patron said:

good question, the feature to edit currency has been sifnificantly reduced in 1.7.  I'd look at currency db table and see if you can modify say $ to USD for example....note I did not try it, let us know what you find out about currency table.

I had to go to the transalations file and change the "$" symbol for the iso code MXN, that's the only way i could find to do it without spending dozens of dollars in modules.

You know what? i'm really dissapointed with the dificulty of changing even the slightest thing in prestashop 1.7. Everything is so much difficult and the modules arer WAY TOO Expensive. 

I really preffer to work with wordpress/woocommerce , the simplicity and practically everything is better in that plataform... Not to mention the AMAZING ammount of free plugins and the signifficant less price of paid plugins...

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 10/25/2017 at 2:35 PM, metalsniper63 said:

I had to go to the transalations file and change the "$" symbol for the iso code MXN, that's the only way i could find to do it without spending dozens of dollars in modules.

You know what? i'm really dissapointed with the dificulty of changing even the slightest thing in prestashop 1.7. Everything is so much difficult and the modules arer WAY TOO Expensive. 

I really preffer to work with wordpress/woocommerce , the simplicity and practically everything is better in that plataform... Not to mention the AMAZING ammount of free plugins and the signifficant less price of paid plugins...

Do you know what file you changed? I need to do this too.