Are These Serious Or Ignorable Errors?

Hi,

I've just upgraded from version 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.1.2 using the 1-click Upgrade mod, to fix an issue with images not displaying in the back end. The upgrade seems to have fixed it, but I wanted to find out if I should be worried about the database errors reported by the upgrade mod. I've copied them below, with the database and user names changed. As I've only added categories so far and no products (apart from the default sample ones) are present, do the errors below that look to be related to moving/merging images and attributes matter at all?

SQL 1.6.1.0 1044 in CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE `image_transform` SELECT `id_product`, COUNT(*) c FROM `ps_image` WHERE `cover`=1 GROUP BY `id_product` HAVING c>1: Access denied for user 'USERNAMEHERE'@'%' to database 'DATABASENAMEHERE'

SQL 1.6.1.0 1146 in UPDATE `image_transform` JOIN `ps_image` USING (`id_product`) SET `ps_image`.`cover`=NULL: Table 'DATABASENAMEHERE.image_transform' doesn't exist

SQL 1.6.1.0 1044 in CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE `image_shop_transform` SELECT `id_product`, `id_shop`, COUNT(*) c FROM `ps_image_shop` WHERE `cover`=1 GROUP BY `id_product`, `id_shop` HAVING c>1: Access denied for user 'USERNAMEHERE'@'%' to database 'DATABASENAMEHERE'

SQL 1.6.1.0 1146 in UPDATE `image_shop_transform` JOIN `ps_image_shop` USING (`id_product`, `id_shop`) SET `ps_image_shop`.`cover`=NULL: Table 'DATABASENAMEHERE.image_shop_transform' doesn't exist

SQL 1.6.1.0 1044 in CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE `attribute_transform` SELECT `id_product`, COUNT(*) c FROM `ps_product_attribute` WHERE `default_on`=1 GROUP BY `id_product` HAVING c>1: Access denied for user 'USERNAMEHERE'@'%' to database 'DATABASENAMEHERE'

SQL 1.6.1.0 1146 in UPDATE `attribute_transform` JOIN `ps_product_attribute` USING (`id_product`) SET `ps_product_attribute`.`default_on`=NULL: Table 'DATABASENAMEHERE.attribute_transform' doesn't exist

SQL 1.6.1.0 1044 in CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE `attribute_shop_transform` SELECT `id_product`, `id_shop`, COUNT(*) c FROM `ps_product_attribute_shop` WHERE `default_on`=1 GROUP BY `id_product`, `id_shop` HAVING c>1: Access denied for user 'USERNAMEHERE'@'%' to database 'DATABASENAMEHERE'

SQL 1.6.1.0 1146 in UPDATE `attribute_shop_transform` JOIN `ps_product_attribute_shop` USING (`id_product`, `id_shop`) SET `ps_product_attribute_shop`.`default_on`=NULL: Table 'DATABASENAMEHERE.attribute_shop_transform' doesn't exist

Many thanks

Ah, my host is Heart Internet and I just found this post about a Magento shop that says...

"Contact Heart Internet Support Team (by rasing a ticket) and ask them to allow “CREATE TEMP TABLE” permissions on your database.  Heart stop this by default for security reasons"

( http://www.solarpolar.co.uk/installing-magento-on-heart-internet-shared-server/ )

That's one to bear in mind for any Heart customers.

Now 1-click update rollback isn't working. Great. An hour of restoring files and database ahead.

Very tempting to just plow on, as everything seems to be working, but better not.

Thanks for the feedback.