I Can´t Change The Cache Mode And Force Compilation

Hi, recently i change to a new dedicated server, i really happy about it, but I have a lot of errors, the guys from the server support help me to set up with the best setting for prestashop, The big problems is products description don't save, and the button from save never load correctly, is impossible for compilation or deactivated "cache" i try a lot of ways that i found in the forum and on web but nothing changes, when you try to upload a photo you have this warning "Is imposible to copy image", when you click on product associations, quantities, price or any button from product never load and return to the product description.

i really appreciate your help

Dedicated sever have these features:

Versión Apache 2.4.16

Versión PHP 5.4.45

Versión MySQL 5.5.46-cll

Arquitectura x86_64

Sistema operativo linux

Versión Perl 5.10.1

Versión Kernel 2.6.32-042stab112.15

Ajustes: allow_url_fopen ON, 

register_globals OFF, 

magic_quotes_* OFF, 

safe_mode OFF 

file_max_upload_size "30M".

Extensiones PHP: PDO_MySQL, cURL, SimpleXML, mcrypt, GD, OpenSSL, DOM, SOAP, Xcache

Herramientas: cron/crontab, Memcached.

Apache

mod_rewrite activado (enabled), mod_security desactivado (disabled), mod_auth_basic desactivado.

php_value memory_limit 2048

php_value max_execution_time 44000

php_value max_input_time -1

php_value max_input_vars 10000

Thanks for read me!

PD Attach the problem in products edition post-301154-0-55328100-1448251540_thumb.jpg

Edited by SOFTD (see edit history)

Hi thanks for your suggest!

I fix "cache and force compilation" error, just change the archive AdminController.php to original version, the problem with images is just a permission problem then I change the folder img to 755. All fine until now! jeje

But now when i make changes on productos descriptions and save on the back office don´t show on front office 

I hope someone can help me.

Hi, thanks for you advice, and sorry for the delay answer,

I try it but nothing happend, i disable the cache from my store, but its work fine, The Hosting provider enable eaccelerator and thta help a lot but myabe is the cause fot the cache problem.