[Solved] Could you please set up a Norwegian community on Prestashop?

ToXxXiC

Question

I just have one question

hey i was just wondering if it had been possible to get a Norwegian community here at PrestaShop forum?

The reason I ask is that I know it's Norwegian people here on the forum.

I have also seen the Norwegian online stores that run by PrestaShop.

So I hope that it is possible to achieve this and that is something that other Norwegian who desire it.

Would also like to thank everyone for input.

And hope everyone votes so it may come.

Thanks

For norske: Hei jeg har brukt prestashop en stund nå og jeg syns det er veldig dumt at det ikke er en norsk side på dette forumet for oss norske.

Spesielt siden vi har svensk og dansk.

Så er det flere av dere her som deler min mening ta og si det da vel så kanskje vi kan få en norsk side for oss her.

• Like 2

11 answers to this question

Everyone interested in getting in touch with norwegian prestashop enthusiasts and developers, please send me a PM or e-mail. I am also officially responsible for the Norwegian Translation Pack, so any questions, suggestions, contributions or other things regarding the translation, feel free to contact me.

I'll soon have a little info site set up in norwegian, I'll keep whoever is interested posted on when this is ready, but within a week or two from writing this should be sufficient.

Again, don't hesitate to contact me, if only for further reference :)
PM me here or use e-mail larspetter dot boe at gmail dot com

IN NORWEGIAN: For alle som er interesserte i den norske oversettelsen, ønsker å komme i kontakt med andre norske Prestashoputviklere og -entusiaster eller få beskjed når en norsk Prestashop informasjon side jeg arbeider med er klar, send meg en PM her på forumet eller send meg en e-post på larspetter dot boe at gmail dot com :)

• Like 1

First, I moved that topic as it was posted in a forum that could easily make it ignored by the PrestaShop Team (and that was the case, I just discovered it).

Next, only 2 people have answered the poll at this time since March, so I cannot considere there are enough demands about it.
Even the person who created the topic is no more active...

So if other Norwegian people are interested, don't hesitate to let us know here. ;)

I think this still could be useful. It could open up for more users too with a place to discuss country specific issues. I see for instance the danish and swedish groups are thriving, so why not..? Anyone else?

• Like 1