Welcome back message when purchasing / Email template change

Daan24

Hi,

On my website: http://p-j-p.nl/etagere I've installed a guest only checkout module and when the same person with the same details (adres/name etc), makes another purchase, I get this message: See attachment welcomeback.jpg
Instead of getting a message: you've purchased this item and you can follow it by using your tracking number.

I've only tested this with mollie test api. I want all my customers who want to buy something again in the shop to get the original message with the tracking number and the confirmation of the purchase. Now when someone makes a purchase, the payment isn't confirmed and I don't get an email saying someone has ordered a product. 

My second problem is the email template settings. I deleted some lines in the template, then saved it. But now I get a different layout, which I really don't want. 

See attachment email for original layout and email1 for the layout that's in use now. Is there any way to change this back?

Hopefully you guys can help me out! Thanks

Daan 24

post-1139748-0-70206400-1447843909_thumb.jpg

post-1139748-0-47182800-1447843911_thumb.jpg

post-1139748-0-98743500-1447843911_thumb.jpg

Thank you for purchasing our module, however we believe that problem you are talking does not because of our module as we have not touch with Prestashop Email template or prestashop order processing controller. 

Please re-verify it by deactivating the module from your back office.

Please write us back for more support.