Paypal Return URL- Note sure whats going on here! Need help soon Please!

EXCORP

ok, so I have an affiliate program within my website.

I take paypal (standard mod)  (Express seems tonot be working, so I have to stick with the standard)

The issue is- I MUST have a return URL set within paypal for my affiliate tracking to actually catch the sale. I have tried https://www.endlessxpressions.com/rep/order-confirmation?id_module=74   AND  https://www.endlessxpressions.com/rep/order-confirmation?id_module   both of those do NOT take me to a thank you / confirmation page . it just takes me to "My orders" in mt customer account

Im not even sure if I am using the right url here!

It was easy for me in Opencart, as I knew where the page was.. I cannot seem to figure this out in Prestashop.

My affiliates are loosing sales each time Paypal is used which, obviously is causing issues.  So I need to figure out what link to use as a return URL

I have SSL so I would assume that part of the return URL would need to be https

But it is order confirmation? or is there a different page?  I have NO clue what to add to paypal on this.. 

Anyone guide me to what page I out there to come back to a Thank you / order confirmation so my tracking program will work?

Everything you need is in the PayPal module.

Im not sure where to look. My apologies, but im not super techy. I had no issues previous with Opencart in finding what the designated URL was to add to my paypal to return customers.. however I am having a heck of a time for prestashop. I need to use paypal standard versus express checkout.. but everytime I add the order confirmation.php url to paypal.. after payment it takes me to my ordersin my customer account instead of an actual order confirmation page. I see the order confirmation when using express checkout, but not standard. 

Express checkout is causing havoc .. and I would really like to be on Paypal standard. I just need to find the order confirmation / thank you page URL for PP standard so I can add it to paypal. 

Am I simply overlooking this? 

I see this in order confirmation... Looks like I need to possibly change it? But to?? 

** This template is displayed to the customer upon order creation
** Products concerned: PayPal Payments Advanced, PayPal Express Checkout
** PayPal Payments Standard is not using this template and is redirecting the customer to their "Order History" page ("My account" section)

** International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
** Description: "PayPal Standard" payment form template
** This template is displayed on the payment page and called by the Payment hook
** Step 1: The customer is validating this form by clicking on the PayPal payment button
** Step 2: All parameters are sent to PayPal including the billing address to pre-fill a maximum of values/fields for the customer
** Step 3: The transaction success or failure is sent to you by PayPal at the following URL: http://www.mystore.com/modules/paypalusa/controllers/front/validation.php?pps=1
** This step is also called IPN ("Instant Payment Notification")
** Step 4: The customer is redirected to his/her "Order history" page ("My account" section)
*}
Edited by EXCORP (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't believe there is no solution for this..

PayPal standard script points to order history.. I need it to point to order confirmation.. No one??

Seriously about to give up on prestashop!! Express is killing me.. I need to be back to standard. But it HAS TO go to order confirmation for my affiliate tracking..

Anyone???????

• 3 years later...