"Cart Rules" won't work with manufacturers

Hello to all

I submit my case specifying that use Prestahop 1.6.1.2. To me happens the following:

-Rules Price> Rules Product Prices> new rule, apply a discount of 5% to a group of defined customers + and add new rule, i select the wanted Manufacturer. 

Does not work.

I point out that the same system applied to a category it works.

Further information, having a B2B website I loaded about 16000 articles, divided into five hundred manufacturers and suppliers use Total Import Pro to manage import profiles, everything seems to work well in the front end.

Thanks you to who want to gimme a hand on this. 

• 2 years later...
On 15-11-2015 at 8:36 PM, alessandro graldi said:

Hello to all

I submit my case specifying that use Prestahop 1.6.1.2. To me happens the following:

-Rules Price> Rules Product Prices> new rule, apply a discount of 5% to a group of defined customers + and add new rule, i select the wanted Manufacturer. 

Does not work.

I point out that the same system applied to a category it works.

Further information, having a B2B website I loaded about 16000 articles, divided into five hundred manufacturers and suppliers use Total Import Pro to manage import profiles, everything seems to work well in the front end.

Thanks you to who want to gimme a hand on this. 

Prestashop translates such general rules into individual rules for each product. So if you have made a rule that products from manufacturer X get a 20% discount and you have 500 products from that manufacturer then you get for each of those 500 products a discount defined in the specific prices tables. This is done at the moment that you insert or modify a product. 

So now the question is whether it is the fault of Total Import Pro or Prestashop. You should try to insert a product in the backoffice to see whether that works correctly. If it doesn't it is Prestashop's fault and you can write a bug report on forge.prestashop.com. If it does work it is the fault of Total Import Pro. Very likely they implemented this assigning of specific prices in their own code but they forgot the manufacturer part.

• 1 month later...