Backoffice down - Ticket enviado a aguardar resposta

Guest Nuno Goncalves

Guest Nuno Goncalves

Boa tarde, enquanto aguardo resposta ao ticket abaixo enviado hoje para o Support, se souberem me ajudar visto ter urgência na continuação da programação do site http://oriworldng.com e estar sem acesso, fico muito agradecido:

"Boa tarde, Após ter adicionado uma loja na opção multilojas, o meu backoffice bloqueou e não permite aceder à área de administração, gostaria que me desbloqueassem o acesso, já agora questiono quantas lojas posso adicionar e se a atualização da loja mãe atualiza todas as loja e se os meus Assessores do negócio de rede têm um login de administração individual para gestão cada um e se podem fazer alterações ou se apenas eu posso fazer essas alterações, e como funciona os recebimentos no caso deles, por exemplo, o paypal ou outros métodos de recebimento, são configurados para as contas deles, certo? Fico a aguardar o desbloqueio e resposta às questões, é o meu dia de folga e faz-me falta para continuar a preparar a loja, pois estou sem acesso. Obrigada Atentamente Nuno Gonçalves"

Hello, but my question was not made in Spanish language but in Portuguese :)

I´m Portuguese :)

Thank You

NG

Oops   :o my apologize for this mistake 

i have moved to the portugese section  :)

if in english no problem to add this in SEO english section ,  ;)

Regards Coen

Guest Nuno Goncalves

Ok maconl , no problem, my English is good Suficient to we mantain a comunication, well, I retated to you what happened:

I am preparing my shop with e-commerce http://oriworldng.com and during the process I was show the multishops Tool and activate one sub shop called orifuture that is supose to be use in future to one Assessor of my Oriflame Team, but when I made this process, I think that when the creation process was in queue, I made one mistake because the page was taking a little time ant I put undo, so I think something bad in programing have to be done By PrestaShop Team to fix the problem because nothing happen when I try to access to dashboard of my Shop, I´m like this since today Morning.

The other question in the topic is related to the multishops, is that them shops can be Administrated by diferent persons with diferent accounts to recieve payments and if it´s possible each person personalise him shop, or the Principal Shop is the unic that command All?

If you can Halp me I will tank you very much :)

Att

Nuno Gonçalves