[Solved] Structured Data Testing Schema.org

Prestafan1234

Hi,

I am running PS version 1.6.1.1 and I have found some issues when I test the site the Structured Data Testing Tool via Google Webmaster Tools.

I found this archived thread that describes the same issues I am experiencing, ie. missing price:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/336587-schemaorg-markup-error-missing-price/page-2

The test says this:

• offers [Offer]:
  • price:
    259,00 DKK
  • priceCurrency:
    DKK
  • offers [Offer]:
  • price:
    mangler og er påkrævet

= missing and required

And the code from the product-list.tpl

<div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer" class="content_price">
                            {if isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}
                                <span itemprop="price" class="price product-price{if isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction > 0} product-price-new{/if}">
                                    {if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}
                                </span>
                                <meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="{$currency->iso_code}" />

The site is both in Danish and Swedish, and I have both curencies activated.

I have searched and read a lot of suggested solutions for the problem, I have looked at some updated product-list.tpl's but my .tpl file seems to contain all these fixes.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Link to my store is #2 in my signature.

Edited by Prestafan1234 (see edit history)