Some orders result in state = 0, and without order details

Hi,

After upgrading Prestashop to 1.6.10, I am experiencing a strange issue. Some orders result in a record with current_state = 0 and there are no order details for the concerning order. There is still a cart, so I can find out what is ordered, but in the backend the order is empty...

This annoying issue appears with all sorts of payment methods and different carriers, and at least 90% of the order finish without problems... Futher I cannot find any strange thing in error logs or in the database...

Anyone who can help???

Kind regards,

John

It's from the stock management.

You will get a 500 error by ordering.

If you set on the stock management. You can see by catalog products --

The only solution i found is manuel by product tab quantity set order the product out of stock. Than you see 0 by product stock.

But how you change everything at once i don't know :(

DO someone have a code voor db for this?

Anyone who can help here???

I already upgraded to PS 1.6.1.2, but still the same issue:

The order state is -- (2 dashes), no products on the order (they are still in the cart) and the customer did not get any confirmation for the order.

The order is just not finished...

Because I can't reproduce this, it is very hard to debug. Who can give me a hint by telling where to start?

Kind regards,

John

Edited by ITSforYou (see edit history)

I have issue like this and also my stock managament is off. I know it's a issue with the db how it handles the products stock management. But if you switch it on you can see it. You will see by product, tab quotation and that not order out of stock is selected. I see must users have this problem, but no one can cares from prestashop. some products have stock on --

Related:

When the customer will pay the product will get a 500 error page.

No products in back-admin order. You can find by customer cart

I can solve this but i must every single product set the product on order out-stock granted.

But how to fix all in one?

TIP:  not all issues can be solved by community simply because the amount of access to debug is not possible.  In these cases one must make a double effort and report to PrestaShop directly.  

Go here, open account and open a bug report.  Put facts there.  Often times there is a known issue that day to day community member will not know about but PrestaShop developers may.  I've seen heroic efforts by PrestaShop when bug reporting is used.

http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

• Like 1

this is the solution!! its is in spanish but you can translate:

SOLUCIONADO POR EL MOMENTO (A LA ESPERA DE ACTUALIZACION).- Parece ser que el error se genera en el archivo: classes/stock/StockAvailable.php

La solución, a la espera de actualización, es sobreescribir el archivo con el de la versión anterior, v. 1.6.1.0

Por el momento se generan los pedidos correctamente y no hay ningún error adicional por el momento.

Importante.- Después de sobreescribir el archivo ir al BackOffice y en: Parámetros-Rendimiento, vaciar la caché

No es el caso pero, si se os queda la pantalla del front en blanco, borrar el archivo: cache/class_index.php