shopify import

mehowbabula

I have tried and this is answer.... 

`````````

My name is Bruno, and I'm a PrestaShop customer advisor. :) I received your technical question, and would like to thank you for contacting us. We have two options for resolving your issue, DIY help or paid one-on-one support.

For the DIY help, we have a community forum made up of more than 12000 avid contributors sharing tips and solutions. If you’re looking for the most economical solution, I highly suggest this option. On the forum, you can submit your technical question to PrestaShop merchants and developers who communication on the forum daily. Among these contributors, 5000 are English-speaking.

Follow this link to the English forum.

````````````````

Hmm

i think there could be crossed wires. I am sure they would help for free if it was about the module not working. 

They perhaps think you need extra support / modifications

Can you post the question you asked here for two reasons

1) It will help us to see if they have misunderstood you

2) It will help us to see what the problem is

Let me explain better. 

1. I purchase the module, around 200 euro. 

2. module is a ZIP file but do not work from control panel. when uploading as extension it said: invalid file type

3. I contact the support and they said 

```For the DIY help, we have a community forum made up of more than 12000 avid contributors sharing tips and solutions. If you’re looking for the most economical solution, I highly suggest this option. On the forum, you can submit your technical question to PrestaShop merchants and developers who communication on the forum daily. Among these contributors, 5000 are English-speaking. Follow this link to the English forum.

4. Aparently I can get the help here. 

4. I dont know where to start solving the problem now. 

Import from shopify must be a big thing becaseu many people go out from shopify. 

anyway... I will try to get refund but I beleve this will be harder. 

regards 

ps. still looking for solution if anybody has one. 

2. module is a ZIP file but do not work from control panel. when uploading as extension it said: invalid file type

Have you opened the zip file to see if there are any instructions for installation?

Control Panel> Do you mean Prestashop Back Office?

Extension > Do you mean module?

3. I contact the support and they said 

Can you how us exactly what you said? And did you do this from the Module contact developer page? Or did you just ask prestashop? There could still be a confusions. Any developer would help you to install the module

Was it this link?

post-246958-0-04295800-1447359177_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Have you opened the zip file to see if there are any instructions for installation? YEs, I `ve opened there is no instructions 

Control Panel> Do you mean Prestashop Back Office? YES

Extension > Do you mean module?YES

Was it this link?

post-246958-0-04295800-1447359177_thumb.

YES, the reply was 

My name is Bruno, and I'm a PrestaShop customer advisor.  :) I received your technical question, and would like to thank you for contacting us. We have two options for resolving your issue, DIY help or paid one-on-one support.

For the DIY help, we have a community forum made up of more than 12000 avid contributors sharing tips and solutions. If you’re looking for the most economical solution, I highly suggest this option. On the forum, you can submit your technical question to PrestaShop merchants and developers who communication on the forum daily. Among these contributors, 5000 are English-speaking.

Follow this link to the English forum.

I`m asking for refund now and using this service https://app.shopping-cart-migration.com