Asking for feedback and advice on my erotic art gallerie

dYna-Mico

Hi to all of you people. :rolleyes:

I am totaly a newbie regarding prestashop and could use some advise on all levels.  :blush:

I am an dutch erotic art artist and created in prestashop an erotic art gallerie. http://www.eroticartgallerie.eu

The gallerie will only sell virtual products and is in catalogmode for now, till I have a registration with the chamber of commerce.

Till that time, the payment module can't be activated for as far as I know, or you must have other ideas for me.

I'm using the default theme with some adjustments which is alright for me, although I have lost the cms info block in the footer during the process.

I don't wanted the cms info in the left column so I used live edit to remove it not knowing that it has consequences for the info in the footer as wel. How can I get the cms info block back? 

So please take a short look at my site and provide me with your comments and advices, which are all more then welcome!

http://www.eroticartgallerie.eu

I say thanks to you all in advance. :D

Hello, your shop is down at this moment. It is just not possible to provide you with my review. However there are common mistakes made by e-merchants.

Make sure you create a comprehensive description of your products, don't just copy from your supplier. 

At the beginning of your online activity, advertise around you (flyers, friends, family), paid ads (like google ads, newspapers). In order words, don't expect Google to bring you your customers!

Good luck with PS and your online business