No partial delivery in 1.6.1.2 Stock Management.

Hello.

I had a problem with stock management in 1611 ( supply orders do not appeared in warehouse) so I updated to 1612.

In 1.6.1.2. supply order quantities are added to the warehouse in full even if are delivered in part.

Scenario:

Supply order quantity: 100

Partial delivery: 20

Order status: 4- Delivered in Part

Stock Management: 20

Instant stock status: 20(Physical quantity), 20(Usable quantity), 100(Real quantity).

Catalog>Products 100

Looks like partial delivery does not work.

Does anybody has the same problem or know how to fix it??

Edited by Czarekplpl (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I had a problem with stock management in 1611 ( supply orders do not appeared in warehouse) so I updated to 1612.

In 1.6.1.2. supply order quantities are added to the warehouse in full even if are delivered in part.

Scenario:

Supply order quantity: 100

Partial delivery: 20

Order status: 4- Delivered in Part

Stock Management: 20

Instant stock status: 20(Physical quantity), 20(Usable quantity), 100(Real quantity).

Catalog>Products 100

Looks like partial delivery does not work.

Does anybody has the same problem or know how to fix it??

I am starting to use supply order but it seems the 100 units means "real quantity". Real quantity for prestashop take in consideration: fisic quanity - orders + supply orders

So i think it is correct. Prestashop take in consideration that you are going to recepit 80 more so it inform you that you "have" 100 units. I do not know if 100 units are you to the clients or it is only for you. Supply order is the little "sh*t" of prestashop. I am really dissapointed with advance stock. It is too weak for a massive ecomemerce system as prestashop it is