Adding a slash to the product page

Hi. I need help, I installed a module http://lebioda.github.io/PrestaShop-modules-CleanURLs/, that works well, but I need to add a closing slash on the product page. Now it looks like this: category/subcategory/product. I need: category/subcategory/product/. I want to clarify that I put the closing slash in SEO settings, but it shows the error 404. I will be very grateful for your help, thank you for your attention.

pretty urls seem nice, and some will tell you it's better for SEO, but google and others stopped that practice in 2000.  At the end of the day when you eventually get this working....and you fix other issue that will arise from modifying core, and then you go to upgrade,...it will not work then...then you do it again...and so on and so forth...sorry I am one of the folks on here that discourages this sort of change...sorry I won't help the other way..lol

pretty urls seem nice, and some will tell you it's better for SEO, but google and others stopped that practice in 2000.  At the end of the day when you eventually get this working....and you fix other issue that will arise from modifying core, and then you go to upgrade,...it will not work then...then you do it again...and so on and so forth...sorry I am one of the folks on here that discourages this sort of change...sorry I won't help the other way..lol

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have noticed a problem with the kernel, in that decided to abandon this idea.

• Like 1