How do I access Cpanel on Prestashop cloud ?

fproot

Question

I have an issue with my template- which I bought on Prestashop.  I contacted the template designer in Vietnam. He tried to access through FTP but for one reason or the other he was blocked. 

He now wants to access the site through Cpanel. 

I'm a newbie so how do I provide him with the necessary info ? How do i access the Cpanel on my cloud version ?

2 answers to this question

I have an issue with my template- which I bought on Prestashop.  I contacted the template designer in Vietnam. He tried to access through FTP but for one reason or the other he was blocked. 

He now wants to access the site through Cpanel. 

I'm a newbie so how do I provide him with the necessary info ? How do i access the Cpanel on my cloud version ?

me too .... need to understand how to give cPanel access for costings for migration to hosted environment purposes. They all ask for cPanel to evaluate effort involved.

Only moving away from Prestashop Cloud because of limited payment gateway options with cloud version in Australia it seems.

Thanx.

There is no access to cPanel. Prstashop Cloud is not intended to have FTP or server managed by users. This package is only for noobies with no php, mySQL knowledge.

If you need to migrate your shop to own hosted servers you should contract the paid migration services: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?id_category=0&search_query=migration