[HELP] Duplicate entry '0-1' for key 1 ??

This error means that there is already a record with the same ID which needs to be unique.

You are either trying to import to a table that already has data, or you are trying to import identical records from your csv file

• Like 1

Let the database fix it by itself.
Login in phpadmin select "all" the tables at the bottom of the database's first page, choose "repair"in the dropdown menu,then the problem is fixed.

• 10 months later...

I'm having the same problem. I used both methodes 1. the backup database function in PS and 2. Export via phpmyadmin. Next I tried to import this file via phpmyadmin in an other database (local test database) and I'm getting messages like this:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '3-klettverschluß' for key 'id_lang'

The table that causes this problems is always the Search_Word table

I have checked everything and I'm sure that this entry is not an duplicate. What is going wrong?

It should be a simple Export --> Import procedure, but I'm not getting it done!

Is there anyone who can help me out? It's driving me crazy after hours and hours of searching and trying.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I was having the same problem with ps_search_index table because I am generating the search index from an external application. I have finally solved creating the table this way:

CREATE TABLE ps_search_word (

`id_word` int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

`id_lang` int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '3',

`word` varchar( 100 ) NOT NULL ,

PRIMARY KEY ( `id_word` )

) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

I'm having the same problem. I used both methodes 1. the backup database function in PS and 2. Export via phpmyadmin. Next I tried to import this file via phpmyadmin in an other database (local test database) and I'm getting messages like this:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '3-klettverschluß' for key 'id_lang'

The table that causes this problems is always the Search_Word table

I have checked everything and I'm sure that this entry is not an duplicate. What is going wrong?

It should be a simple Export --> Import procedure, but I'm not getting it done!

Is there anyone who can help me out? It's driving me crazy after hours and hours of searching and trying.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

The answer was in n° 4.

"Let the database fix it by itself.

Login in phpadmin select "all" the tables at the bottom of the database's first page, choose "repair"in the dropdown menu,then the problem is fixed. "

Can you believe it ? I've spent a full bloody day for this. How came that noone else has porposed this? I start to have the feeling that truly  knowledgable people rarely takes part in forum discussions. They keep thier knowledge tight and makes a living as consultants.

All the best

Hans

Edited by Bjarstal (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...