Allowing vouchers with no value

In older version of Prestashop, I was able to create a voucher with no value to track customer group purchases.  Prestashop 1.6 doesn't allow vouchers to work that have no value.  I can't set a 0% or $0 amount on a voucher. 

Is there a way to change that so that it will register the voucher even if it's set to $0 or 0%?

I figured this might be a tough one. There doesn't seem to be an error at all but the Voucher Code never pops up on the SHOPPING-CART SUMMARY and it doesn't reduce the quantity of the voucher codes specified.  I just can't seem to figure out where to adjust the code.

I've checked the Validate.php class but the isPercentage is set properly to validate '0' as a value. I've adjusted the CartRule.php class as well for both reduction_amount and reduction_percent so that they both >= 0.

I'm trying to get the Voucher Code to be passed onto the New Order e-mail but it won't do that if the Voucher Code never gets logged in the order process.  I'm not sure what I'm missing.  I'm going to have to sleep on it. 

If anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate a fresh perspective.

Okay.  So I think I'm getting to the problem.  I think it's a cookies issue.  The voucher code isn't being passed because it's set to zero, either as 0% or $0.  I've got to see where the code for that is to see if there's a condition that keeps it from being passed.

I've been able to apply it to the order and any attempt to add it again brings up an error that says the voucher code is already being used.  It just doesn't indicate that the voucher code is assigned to the order.