Looking for good Free Payment Platform

SuperMax

Hello, I'm starting my online store in prestashop and I would like to know which Free module Is the best to include the Payment Options to my clients can buy in my store. 

I reside in Canada, so I need it to be compatible with Canada. 

I'm really new in the banking world and business, so Any help is appreciate :)

to use any credit card payment mangers will need to 18 year of age or you can get your parents to do that for you and they give you the money that you made on your store.until you turn 18

so only options that you can use is the bankwire but then you have open another account with your bank that you are using and use that account for just the shop that you are running never use your personal bank account

The problem is that I'm 15 and I can't use PayPal.

you will need a bank account, age is not really an issue....I don't think...but it's been so long since I was 15...lol

if not have your parents help you....but PayPal will be good starter for you, learn to use paypal sandbox, then you  won't even need a real bank account to learn how to use this method...then you later can offer more when you selling 'loads' and are on 2nd boat named after your business...

also research Canada market, what are people comfortable with, PayPal is pretty well known even in Canada as I buy because of exchange rate more Canadian items via eBay....