switch frontend between view end-user-price and b2b customer price ?

Hope I can explain my needs or feature correctly...

What I need is to have a feature to let my B2B customers switch the front-end view of the eshop from there own B2B customer price to the en-user-price.

So I have a Prestashop eshop (v1.6.1), this is setup for B2B customers, with a private login.

My customers (the B2B customers) have real stores (not eshops) that sell the products (they buy in my B2B eshop) to their clients.

So if they want to show the B2B catalog on the the screen to their clients they have to hide there own b2b prices and show the end-user-prices.

I know I will need to have 1 extra price field in the prices product tab, something like 'End user price' or 'Catalog price' or 'Recommended selling price'.

But how can I managed that my B2B costumers can do a simple on/off switch to that price?

I would need a feature that works like switching to another language, but then for prices....

Anyone know how to do this?

Maybe there is a module that do this?

Thanks for your input

Kind regards

Peter

HI tuk66, thanks for the reply

How can I display my end user prices in another browser??

I need to switch the Prestashop engine from showing B2B prices to end user prices.

If I show the shop in another browser I will see exacly the same

Kind regards

Pete

Browsers use cookies to store information about vistors (logged in or not) in PrestaShop. If you aren't logged-in in one browser, than you can use another one and log in as a customer. Both browsers then will show different prices, according to the customer's group of the logged in customer.