Pull delivery date field into order email from Date Picker module

intandem

Hi!

I recently purchased Date Picker module from ecommy. All in all, the module is working well. Customers can select a delivery date at checkout (client is a florist, so this is very important). The selected delivery date is visible in the Backoffice for each order.

However, the delivery date does not show on the order confirmation email. The problem here is that the client does not have a computer in the studio where the bouquets are being assembled. Workers assemble orders based on print outs from the new order email which they receive from the office. Also, with delivery dates not showing on the confirmation email sent to the customer, my client is getting calls from customers concerned that the delivery date was not submitted correctly and this is causing extra administrative work.

I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the developer to give me guidance about how to edit the relevant email templates so that the delivery date is also included. I am therefore looking for help here as urgently as possible.

Any takers?