Spices and Herbs

schibulski

Hello prestashopers!

I want to introduce you our new website based on prestashop. We are a german spice company since 1920. Until last week our website was a very simple cms only page. I created the new site with prestashop in about 10 month.

The main goal was to bring the old cms content to a new system and mobile responsivenes and we wanted to add a shop for the first time ever for private customers. Our main business is still to deliver our spices to business customers.

So what do you think about the page and the shop?

It is based on a modified bootstrap-default theme. The CMS content an the landing-page was realized with "visual composer" for prestashop.

http//:hartkorn-gewuerze.de (sorry, but only in german because we currently only deliver to germany)

Hello, 

Congratulation for your new website.

It is very nice but too dark,... I'm not sure it matches with your activities. When I think about spices, I see warm colours. I like your lazy loading as well. It makes the homepage pretty fast. Your products seem affordable as well.

I wish you all the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Optisch sehr ansprechend, wirklich gaaaaanz schön. Aber: die Startseite lädt ca. 2.5 MB (!!) an Daten und das dauert locker über 10 Sekunden. Sieh zu, die grossen Bilddateien etwas weniger speicherintensiv zu hinterlegen.

Beispiel: http://hartkorn-gewuerze.de/themes/Hartkorn/img/halle.jpg

Alleine dieses Bild wiegt 375 KB. Das ist mehr als unsere gesamte Startseite.

Ansonsten: gute Geschäfte und beste Grüsse aus der näheren Nachbarschaft.

• 1 month later...